top of page
Do you work with families in need?



Families can contact us directly if they need our help, but more often, requests come through third parties, such as children's  centres, charities, foodbanks or other organisations that work with families in need.


If you have connections with an agency that helps families in need and would like to work with us by referring families who would like a birthday cake for their child, we'd love to hear from you.

bottom of page